“Word Book and Puzzle Box Professional” is the Professional version of the Apple featured, highly reviewed and acclaimed iPad educational app that includes two games featuring adaptive and personalized learning. The Word Book that teaches phonics, letter names and spelling to students from preschool to Grade 1. And the Puzzle Box that helps students develop their observational skills through extraordinary shape and frame tray puzzles. "Word Book and Puzzle Box Professional" has been specifically designed to meet the needs of educators.
FEATURED BY APPLE
Featured in "New and Noteworthy", "New" and "What's Hot" for the iPad by Apple in the US, UK, Canadian, Australian and 18 more App Stores.
"... a great educational and entertainment app with endless possibilities in how it can be used. It’s such an inviting place; it makes you want to stay all day.”
- bestappsforkids, Editor’s Choice, 5 out of 5 stars.
"... contains a huge amount of highly motivating early literacy and spatial skills practice in an incredibly motivating format that my students adore."
- Apps For Homeschooling, 5 out 5 Apples
“Word Book and Puzzle Box Professional” keeps students engaged through a unique star reward system, where students earn a star for completing successfully a word or a puzzle. Every five stars they have the chance to redeem them for toys and items to decorate their own interactive iPad room. The items are decorative and toys that may be positioned anywhere in the room.
● Seventy six (76) words of animals, vehicles, shapes and colors and one hundred five (105) shape and frame tray puzzles.
● Star reward system, students earn stars to decorate their own interactive iPad room.
● Four (4) different room colors and over one hundred (100) different items and toys to win, endless combinations.
● Four (4) different player profiles for personalized learning.
● Choice of avatar or picture for user profiles.
● Passcode locking available to prevent user switching (may be set through settings).
● Verbal instructions and motivational voice feedback.
● Students may easily pick up where they left off, or finish a more challenging level they have yet to complete monitoring their own progress.
● Monitor learning information for each student with just one glance.
● Adaptive learning through increased difficulty levels for each game:
Three levels for Preschool through to Grade 1 (ages 1-7)
○ Level 1: Learn the sounds of letters with hints and free letter placement.
○ Level 2: Learn the sounds of letters without hints and free letter placement.
○ Level 3: Learn the names of letters without hints and strict letter placement (left to right)
Three levels for improving observational skills through shape and frame tray puzzles:
○ Level 1: Puzzles pieces not rotated and picture hint.
○ Level 2: Puzzle pieces not rotated and reduced picture hint.
○ Level 3: Puzzle pieces randomly rotated no picture hint.