- Our apps do not collect personally identifiable information from our users. In other words, we do not collect information such as a user's name, address, phone number or email address.
- Our apps do not use technology to collect and disclose to a third party a user's personal information such as name, sex, age, address, e-mail address , phone number, grade, and school.
- Our apps do not use or collect a user's precise geographic location.
- Our apps do not contain Social Network Integration or Other Social Features (links to Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Our apps do not contain any advertising banners.
- Our apps may contain information about our other apps with links to those apps. These links are found on a contained, parent targeted screen separate from game play screens.
- Our Apps may contain "Feedback", "Tell a Friend", "Rate Now" and/or "Gift Now" buttons. These buttons are found on a contained, parent targeted screen separate from game play screens.
- Our Apps may contain In App Purchases to enable additional content. These In App Purchases are purchased once, are found on a contained, parent targeted screen separate from game play screens.
OUR APPS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED WITH THE GUIDELINES OF THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) IN MIND, AS EXPRESSED IN THE
CHILDRENʼS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION RULE (COPPA) AND STRIVE TO MEET ALL DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE RULE OF LAW. THE RULE REQUIRES
OPERATORS OF ONLINE SERVICES, INCLUDING INTERACTIVE MOBILE APPS, TO PROVIDE NOTICE AND GET PARENTAL CONSENT PRIOR TO COLLECTING INFORMATION
FROM CHILDREN UNDER 13. THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION WORKS FOR CONSUMERS TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, AND UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org